Job Title：Hardware Development Test Engineer
If you love technology, innovation, collaboration and have an entrepreneurial mindset ACEINNA is for you! While ACEINNA’s products and technologies are built on years of innovation and development efforts, we pride ourselves on being innovative, fast growing and a technology-driven company. Our passion is to create winning products, provide customer satisfaction, generate financial return to our investors and offer a rewarding and exciting work platform for our employees.
Who is ACEINNA?
ACEINNA, Inc. is a leading MEMS based sensing solutions company, with products focusing on the precision Inertial Navigation, precision RTK GNSS positioning, and current Sensing Technologies that are essential to next generation cars, robots and other autonomous applications. Our product lines cover MHz bandwidth Magneto-Resistance (MR) based electric current sensors, high-performance open source Inertial Measurement units (IMUs), Real Time Kinematic (RTK) navigation systems, and centimeter-precision positioning services.
The Hardware Development Test Engineer will work closely with the ASIC and sensor design teams throughout the product development cycle. This engineer will have ownership over a wide variety of testing, characterization, and debugging responsibilities for Aceinna’s early stage prototypes.
What you’ll be doing
· Designing schematics and layouts for analog/mixed signal printed circuit boards (PCB)
· Develop Automated Test Equipment (ATE) programs for product characterization and test
· Collect and analyze ASIC and sensor data
· Manage and maintain equipment in a hardware R&D laboratory
· Collaborate with design engineers to troubleshoot and fix product issues
· Support customers with engineering samples and issues
· Interface with module design, production, and quality teams to transition products into volume production
What You’ll Bring
· Electrical engineering degree (BS required, MS preferred) with 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of developing successful electronic products
· Knowledge of analog/mixed signal PCB designs including opamps, filters, data converters
· Knowledge of analog/mixed signal design issues such as noise, parasitics, and coupling
· Experience with PCB schematic capture and layout tools such as Altium Designer, OrCAD PCB Designer, or Mentor Graphics Xpedition
· Experience with instrument control programming such as LabView or Python
· Experience with data analysis tools such as JMP, Minitab, or Matlab
· High level of ability to work autonomously and independently
· Strong communicator, shows initiative
- MEMS sensor development experience is a plus
- Semiconductor packaging knowledge is a plus
- Embedded software experience is a plus
- Analog/Mixed Signal (AMS) ASIC verification experience is a plus
Aceinna is a visionary, innovative, fast growing, energetic, and technology-driven company. Our passion is to create winning products, provide customer satisfaction, generate financial return to our investors, and offer a rewarding and exciting work platform for our employees. If you love technology, creativity, innovation, and teamwork, this is a place for you. Learn more about Aceinna at www.aceinna.com.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Aceinna is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.
To apply directly please send your resume to email@example.com