Job Title：Senior Electrical Engineer - Analog IC Design
Department： Research & Development
ACEINNA is looking for a hands-on, innovative Senior Electrical Design Engineer, with a solid understanding of analog/mixed-signal design. The Senior Engineer will be responsible for developing cutting edge integrated circuits for advanced MEMS based sensors. Some examples of projects would include magnetic, flow and current sensors involving design of bandgaps, regulators, DACs, ADCs and instrumentation amplifiers.
The ideal candidate has the passion and leadership skills to help build and to be a part of a growing engineering team. The Senior Engineer will play a significant role in new product definition and development processes.
• Develop full custom analog/integrated circuits primarily for sensor interface
• Conduct both system level (Matlab, MathCAD) and circuit level simulation (Verilog, Spice)
• Develop low power low noise analog and digital circuits
• Supervise layout engineers as part of ASIC development
• Work with MEMS designers on new product definition
• Validate ASIC operation for new product designs
• High performance and low power analog IC circuit design experience
• CMOS mixed signal design experience
• 7+ years of product design experiences at an electronics company
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in sensor industry or MEMS technology is a plus
• Position will be located in Andover, MA
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
To apply directly please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org